Manufacturing – Industries
Manufacturing Industry has challenging needs in application functionalities in terms of forecast, Product innovation, Supply chain management, Order fulfillment capabilities etc. Oracle provides very robust solution for Manufacturing & Supply Chain and logistics companies in the below process area:
- Inventory management and optimization – Oracle Inventory management provides a complete out of the box item master configurations and provides a solid foundation for optimization.
- Advance Supply Chain planning – Oracle Advance supply chain eliminates the traditional latency of disconnected planning by
- Reduced planning cycle
- Comprehensive focus on distribution planning and product replenishment
- Increase the speed of decision making by integrated Supply and demand sources.
- Production scheduling – Oracle production scheduling provides an event based scheduling process with well-defined resource and material constraints.
- Mobile supply chain solutions – Oracle provides a complete automated warehouse management and shop floor management process through RF hand held devices. This helps the on-time receiving and shipping transactions recorded within the application for better tracking and visibility.
- Oracle warehouse management solutions – Oracle warehouse management provides a complete unique set of functionalities where other SCM vendors lag.
- Optimized material movements
- Tight Integration with Oracle Transportation management
- Minimizing labor movements, improve labor productivity by reducing the outbound pick time.
- Oracle Logistics – Transportation Management and Logistics Command center provides high efficient solutions in the value chain execution:
- Optimized logistics solution for inbound planning
- On-time product delivery at the plan and complete visibility to the shipments.
- PLM – Oracle Product Life cycle Management provides a controlled environment for managing on-time product releases, improved product quality and faster time to volume.