Supply Chain Management
Manufacturing Industry has challenging needs in application functionalities in terms of forecast, Product innovation, Supply chain management, Order fulfillment capabilities etc. Oracle provides very robust solution for Manufacturing & Supply Chain and logistics companies in the below process area:
- Inventory management and optimization – Oracle Inventory management provides a complete out of the box item master configurations and provides a solid foundation for optimization.
- Advance Supply Chain planning – Oracle Advance supply chain eliminates the traditional latency of disconnected planning by
- Reduced planning cycle
- Comprehensive focus on distribution planning and product replenishment
- Increase the speed of decision making by integrated Supply and demand sources.
- Production scheduling – Oracle production scheduling provides an event based scheduling process with well-defined resource and material constraints.
- Mobile supply chain solutions – Oracle provides a complete automated warehouse management and shop floor management process through RF hand held devices. This helps the on-time receiving and shipping transactions recorded within the application for better tracking and visibility.
- Oracle warehouse management solutions – Oracle warehouse management provides a complete unique set of functionalities where other SCM vendors lag.
- Optimized material movements
- Tight Integration with Oracle Transportation management
- Minimizing labor movements, improve labor productivity by reducing the outbound pick time.
- Oracle Logistics – Transportation Management and Logistics Command center provides high efficient solutions in the value chain execution:
- Optimized logistics solution for inbound planning
- On-time product delivery at the plan and complete visibility to the shipments.
- PLM – Oracle Product Life cycle Management provides a controlled environment for managing on-time product releases, improved product quality and faster time to volume.